Reflecting over the past years on my personal life and listening to other people’s stories, I have realised more and more how important it is to have a sense of control over our lives and how much this is connected with our well being.
During times of difficulties in either work or private life or sometimes in both, I have realised how important other areas are- like sport activities, having a passion, having strong social relationships- and how they have supported me in becoming more resilient and get over problems.
In my work as psychotherapist I encounter people who are either too much work focused or too much love relationship focused, forgetting to put in balance the other things that make our lives good as well: friendships, hobbies, spirituality, health, personal growth.
My idea is that we could live a fuller and satisfying life if we allow more place for these other things or, as the proverb says: if we do not put all eggs in one basket.
Why could this program be right for you?
Combining my practical experience as systemic psychotherapist and coach with the knowledge I have gained over years, I created the program
Learn how to master your work-life balance.
It is actually born from my passion for learning about how to lead a healthy life, both physically and mentally.
My role is to assist you on this path and offer you insights and practical exercises that will lead to change.
With your determination and my knowledge and experience we can work together to:
- Understand your personal work preferences by looking at your behaviours and priorities in life
- Develop a more positive relationship between your work and your personal life
- Better evaluate different choices that you make either consciously or unconsciously
- Get practical tips and tools for making changes
- Identify the barriers that block you from getting in control of your life
- Break the vicious circles by discovering and applying new healthy habits
How does it work?
It is up to you if you prefer a single setting or a group setting (of maximum 4 persons). Both require the same commitment and motivation for change.
The duration of the Learn how master your Work-life balance program:
- 7 sessions of 50 min. each in an individual setting or
- 7 sessions of 90 min. each in a group setting
Visit the website